Monday, January 30, 2017

Wii games and Ebay Stalking

Just a fun night at Casa de Sparkman

The Littles have been asking all week to play the Wii together and Friday night was the perfect opportunity for family night.

After a very healthy dinner of nachos we headed to the living room to play.

First up, Dance Dance Revolution
Cooper and I had the best seat in the house- cuddled together in the Momma chair and giggling at the silly sisters.

Next up was Super Smash Brothers with Daddy

And finally Mario Kart
Then with the Littles safely tucked into bed, and Madi enjoying some quiet time to read Rob and I indulged in a bit of adult activities.....

That's right, we spent 45 minutes stalking eBay auctions that were ending and waiting to see the final bids of the items sold :)



We were hunting for Nintendo Classic systems (retail $60) and watching prices soar on eBay for double the retail price.
The most humorous part is unlike most people who stalk eBay, anxiously awaiting the close of an auction to attempt to win the final bid, we already own the Nintendo Classic System (my sister bought it for me as a Christmas gift after stalking her local stores :)

Finally off to bed with a quick detour to play Mario Bros 3 on the Classic :)


I love Normal days
I love Family Nights
I love old school video games
and I especially love when my Sparkles are included in all 3.