Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Fog has Lifted


The symptoms of Chemo #5 are slowing receding and the good moments are starting to dominate my days. I am thankful for the blessing of sunshine (a natural joy booster) and moments that make me smile.

This infusion has been a bit more of a roller coaster of a recovery (ups and downs and everything in between and no predictability) and another reminder of the lesson to Hold On.

I appreciate all that I am learning during this journey and am particularly thankful for the gift of Time.

Time to rest, pray, and most importantly focus. My life at the moment requires a tremendous amount of intentionality and all tasks require more focus then in the past.
The gift of Time  is a hidden blessing amidst this storm.

May you also be blessed with hidden blessings and Joy filled moments