Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My Buddy

Feel free to begin humming the 80's commercial jingle as your read along...

This woman on the right has been My Buddy for over 20's years.

We have sung in church choir together, attended church, built habitat houses, laughed, cried, shared the birth of the Sparkles, the death of loved ones, and everything in between and now we are sharing my latest journey together.

She is my cheerleader, my chauffeur, my door holder, my listening ear, my coffee getter, and my dear friend.

I am blessed to have My Buddy to share my journey and I don't know what I would do without her.

She is always there when I need (even last minute) and when I am with her I know everything is under control.

Love you Buddy and thank you

The beautiful woman on the left is her Momma- Martha. She makes the best green beans and has also blessed my life for the last 20 years :)