Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nursery Reveal...

With just 8 weeks to go until Button's arrival, it is finally time to reveal the nursery.

It was been so much fun sewing Button's nursery set and selecting the decor for the room. The room brings me much joy. I loved the months and hours of preparation.

This is the view as you walk into the room...
Button's crib- I loved this fabric. It has all the essential colors that were already in the room (blue for the walls, chocolate brown for the rug, with red/orange/ and green accents, and a warm butter yellow base).
 Button's Lion and a Gator bear awaiting to meeting their new friend
 My well loved cuddle chair has found its latest home (I am so glad that Rob would not let me get rid of it). The orange animal pillow matches 2 blankets for Button and the recently re-covered garage sale boppy accent the chair.
 A dresser and changing area of Button.
 And finally, my latest sewing project... a car seat blanket with animals and polka dots.
I can't wait to bring Button home to our family.