Saturday, May 7, 2011

Garage Sale junkie

With only one class left in Financial Peace University, I can say that I have learned a lot from Dave Ramsey and can see the impacts within our lifestyle.

I am becoming a Garage Sale junkie.
I have been on the look out for goods for Baby Button and getting them at bargain prices!

I have had quite a bit of success...

Our first purchase was a MacLaren stroller (its red and so easy to push. Lillian has already tried it out and said it was great)

Next came the HUGE sale at a local church where I found a diaper changing pad with 2 covers (for the dresser in the nursery) and a laundry basket of clothes (neutral for now but still very cute)

Today's bargains-
A pack 'n play (what a deal!)
Boppy pillow and cover (which I plan to recover with matching fabric for the nursery)
A few clothes for Button (I love finding onesies for a quarter)
and 2 large boxes of Lincoln logs for the girls (which were an instant hit)

It's great to see what bargains I have found and to compare the retail price to what we actually paid (amazing savings)