Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sunday Shakes and Nap time

I thought that Saturday was a great day but Sunday was a pretty close 2nd.

We doubled up for church with serving at the 9am and worshipping at the 11. I love the west campus and how God is using the people of our community to bring Light to the west side. Its a blessing and privilege to put on my Kids Ministry shirt each week and wiggle with my preschoolers.

Daddy was drumming so lunch needed to be quick and easy - we were hungry

Arbys was the weekend choice

Part way through lunch Cooper asked what time it was.
I answered, 1:47.
He said, great I will nibble slower so I can get a milkshake :) and he did.

 He used his rock money to buy his own- and nearly drank every last drop
Sneeking a quick Momma kiss


Then it was home to rest. Sundays is a long and exhausting day for this Momma and I can often be found in my Momma chair in the afternoon.

Look who joined me.

 5 minutes later this was what happened, and 2 hours later he woke up.

Best Sunday ever :)