Monday, September 11, 2017

Weekend Shenanigans

Friday night Football (who am I kidding- I am here for the band)

It was Madison's first performance in uniform for the season.
There is nothing as terrifying for this Momma then watching 275 "identical" students marching around the field.

Madison is in the first row of Marchers (behind the pit- standing) 4th from the left for the opening. I lose her in the beginning of Part 2 but am told that I will easily be able to find her when they perform part 3 :)
She loves what she does and we are so excited to watch her soar.
They will perform in their first competition this weekend in Canton, Ohio. She is really excited.

 Saturday birthday parties
Don't they look thrilled 😉
But they actually really enjoyed themselves.
And
 Sunday Slushies

This Momma is really struggling with her Moopers growing up- 15, learning to drive, a sophomore.
I often get teary just thinking about how quickly the next few years will fly by.
There are days her teenage-ness drives this Momma a bit nutty. Times when I wonder if she really gets it. When the hint of selfishness creeps into our home.
And then moments like this... a text telling me she brought me a frozen coke because she loves me
When she asks to take a slushie selfie and can we cuddle on the couch that my heart nearly explodes for this amazing blessing of a daughter.
And I remember that tomorrow isn't here yet, there is still time and I know exactly how I want to spend it.
Loving my Sparkles :)