Monday, July 24, 2017

Eviction Day

Its finally here... port eviction day.

A day that felt like it was so far off
A day full of apprehension and anticipation
A day to Hope

Overall the procedure went as expected. Mild sedation is definitely just as it sounds... mild but I was more prepared this time and was blessed with a fabulous team (of fellow band parents) and in the end my requests were honored and I soon on the road for healing.

My beloved jalopy.... you served me well.

 Eviction complete now its time to eat... a celebration lunch and a very long nap


Meanwhile, the Sparkles were enjoying adventures of their own with their beloved cowboys.

Practicing their ninja skills on the cowboy warped wall.

 Swimming in the pond

 Sand building
 and boat rowing

Thanks cowboys (and their parents) for blessing the Sparkles with a fabulous distraction and wonderful memories.