Thursday, May 4, 2017

May the Force Be with You!

Happy May 4th!

Before you scroll to the pictures I must share the back story...
When we first shared with the Sparkles my diagnosis and the pending loss of my hair there was much discussion regarding "Momma's hat" and what my style would be.

They unanimously voted that a Princess Leia hat should be my signature and would go with everything. While I love my Sparkles I knew that I would need a few more options.
As time passed and it was clear that my scarves would be my signature I had not forgotten the request of my sparkles and the opportunity to add joy to the journey.

So this is how I greeted my Sparkles on Star Wars Day....


 Oh the giggles and the smiles and the Joy
 Darth Vader and his son :)
The girls agreed that it is funny and have Halloween plans in the making but prefer my scarves. Cooper however was elated and stated "I knew it, now you can wear it to church"

Needless to say it was a joyful day at Casa de Sparkman and a blessing in disguise ;)