Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer Memories

The kids are enjoying filling their summer break with activities and memories.

Visits to the Park and the zoo...
I love seeing Lillian and Cooper holding hands. Their is a special bond between these two.

 A visit to the Children's Museum. Just Lillian and Nana



 She really enjoyed visiting the new China exhibit.



 But my favorite memory was so far was coming home from work last week and being greeted by a very enthusiastic Lillian who desperately wanted to show me what she made.
In a blink of an eye she raced around the corner sporty her car box, complete with her specialty license plate- Lilli-bird. She raced around the kitchen as a speed demon, honking her horn and smiling the entire time.
I love her imagination and creations.
 Like Sister Like Brother
Cooper wanted a car box too. He enjoyed coloring his box with markers and eating his breakfast in it.
 Star Wars shirts- I love my boys :)