Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Under the Stool

Cooper's latest discovery is that he can crawl under things, however, he is not always successful at crawling back out.
A peek into his latest adventure:

Hey, how did I get under here

Looking for his escape routes
Sitting and thinking about his predicament
Happy that he brought a toy with him (he might be there a while)
Oh No, I am stuck
Seeking options (or maybe assistance from the man behind the camera)
O I could try to reach over...
Taking a break
Oh look, my toy. Cooper just loves things that are yellow
Back to planning his escape
Looking at it from all sides
A concentrated attempt
Maybe this side is better
Or this one?
Deciding that the front might be best, but adding the legs this time
Oh wait, I dropped my toy, must go back
See, I got it
All is well, as long as you have something to play with :)