Friday, November 13, 2009

Visiting Omi and Opi

No trip to Chicago would be complete without visiting Omi and Opi.
Lillian quickly settled in with all of her cuddles and monkey.

She greeted the giraffes by the door before heading off to find Omi.

Lillian enjoyed snuggles in the kitchen with Omi while Madison and I played a couple games of Yahtzee.

I love visiting my grandma and hearing her funny tales.

Check out Lilli's new "smile face". What a cutie!

Madi visited with Opi and loved telling him about school and Brownies.

In the zone.

Catching a quick hug from Opi before heading to the kitchen for dinner.

Lillian was a bit shy around Opi but as soon as he ripped open the Ritz chips, she was his biggest fan.

Another one, please.

Can I have one?

Licking off the flavor...

I hope she isn't putting it back in the bag.

Can't wait until our next visit.