Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween

Nemo, Dory and an Octopus...
Momma's costume.... llama socks

Hitting the neighborhood for Trick or Treating 


They even trick or treated at our own house... just to have Madison (the Octopus) answer the door

Finally it was time to come inside (to warm up) and to investigate their haul...


The smiles and memories are always the highlight of this evening for Momma (though the weeks and days leading up to it I know I can be quite a bear about the holiday). 
But the true highlight of the evening was when Lillian ran up with one of my favorite Halloween treats (mini banana taffy) and with tremendous enthusiasm said... and they are SOY- you can have them Momma (Anyone that that closely follows my journey knows that I have food and dietary restrictions which have often brought my Lillian to tears and frustration, so to see her sheer joy that there was something Momma could safely have and enjoy was just what this Momma needed) 


Until next year :)