Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Disney Adventures

I love Disney.

I especially love Disney with my family.

Here are a few highlights of our latest Disney adventure.
This trip we visited Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios (and Rob and I went to Epcot one evening on own for the Food and Wine Festival)

Cooper riding his favorite ride- The people mover!

 Tea cup Selfies

 Riding Thunder Mountain (Don't let Cooper's face fool you, he rode it 8 times)
 Nana Dog for their favorite Nana
 Dumbo


 One very tired boy :)
 Characters are high on  my list of must do's.
This is my new favorite. Balloo hugging my littles :)
 Madison and her favorite King Louis
 Grammie joined us for two days at the park. Disney and Grammie are the best!
 Animal Kingdom Mickey and Minnie
 Just a couple Batman's at Hollywood Studios
 back to the People Mover
 and Thunder Mountain


 Meeting Merida from Brave
 Sparkle Parents by the castle

Mama's favorite Sparkles at Mama's favorite place