Sunday, February 8, 2015

1st Grade

Last week, we attended Reading Night at Lillian's school and we got to see a few of her newest writing projects.

On the 100th day of school, Lillian and her classmates drew pictures of themselves and what they would do when they were 100 years old.

Lillian wrote: When I am 100 year old I will play Bingo. When I am 100 year old I will sleep. When I am 100 year old I will use a cane.
 Then we listened to stories read by the "Super Hero" teachers of her school. Cooper loved sitting my Lillian like a big boy at big school.
 On our way back to the car Lillian showed us her Super Lillian writing.

She wrote: I have Super character when.... I am helping my friends. I have super character when I am with my Mama and dad doing the ladrey (laundry).
So proud of Lillian (and all the Sparkles) and their hard work