Friday, August 16, 2013

Boy and His Lunch Box

Well I finally got the call I have been waiting for since February.

Cooper has a spot in the 2 year old classroom at a Christian Preschool. I put his name on the wait list as soon as registration opened up and he starts this Monday (the same as all the other students).

Thursday was meet the teacher so we quickly scurried to buy his supplies.
Yes a 2 year old has a supply list for preschool- 1 box animal crackers and 1 box of baby wipes
Plus a backpack and lunch box.

This Mama was super excited about the lunch box. You see, last week while I was out I saw an R2D2 lunch box (on sale) that I knew Cooper would love but what does a 2 year old need with a lunch box (and lets face it I am not much of a pack rack so buying now to save for later is just not realistic).

But little did this Mama know that he would NEED one for school and it would still be on sale and now he has his lunch box.... which he sleeps with and carries every where.

I am still not sure what he will do when I put his lunch in it on Monday.

So Wednesday afternoon after getting his lunch box this is what happened at nap time.

This is Cooper crying when Mama suggested that he not sleep with his lunch box and wouldn't he rather cuddle is actual R2D2 stuffed animal
 And this is him drifting off to sleep with the lunch box clutched in his arm- because life is too short to argue about it :)
3 days later he is still quite attached to his lunch box :)