Thursday, July 11, 2013

Madi's Teeth

The week before vacation Madison was driving me crazy with her loose tooth. She was constantly wiggling it, avoiding eating on that side of her mouth and being slightly concerned about when it would fall out (would be be in Florida, would she able to find the tooth, etc).

So by the 3rd day of tooth obsession I had enough. I called for reinforcements- Papa.

Since Madison is a direct clone of my sister I figured the tooth was barely hanging on and could be easily yanked out. I was ready to be done with the tooth nonsense.

Well Papa checked the tooth and reassured Madison he could get it out and after A LOT of convincing she let him pull the tooth. It took 2 seconds, 1 pull and there was no pain :)

As he set the tooth on the counter  Madison asked, "can you check my other loose teeth".

Within 5 minutes, Madison lost a total of 6 teeth :)
Its amazing the kid could still eat.


Of course you would think this is when the fun would end, but not in the Sparkman house.
Now it was time for the negotiations.

Final payout: $3 per tooth and she had to wear the teeth as a necklace while we vacationed in Florida.
All is back to normal at Casa de Sparkman.