Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chicago

One short day in the Windy City and Rob and I definitely made the most of it.

It started with a speedy drive up from Indy for our passport interviews then straight to the closest thing to heaven on Earth...

Gene and Judes for hotdogs.




Then off to the train station before heading downtown to shop the Magnificent Mile.

Making the AMAZING discovery that all of my hard work exercise and changes in my diet have paid off and I am now down 2 pants sizes :)

A reminiscent visit to Navy Pier (remembering one of our early dates :)

Then to Giodannos for a true deep dish pizza

A quick stop at Matt's Charcoal Bar (awesome drinks and atmosphere).

Then back to the airport (this time Midway) to catch my flight to New Hampshire :)

It was a long but WONDERFUL day but what a great start to my trip.

I am blessed.