Tuesday, May 22, 2012

10 months ago

...we were blessed with our son, Cooper Alton.

It is amazing how quickly he is changing and learning new things.

Cooper now weighs 19 lbs 10 oz. There is a reason I call him Mama's tank
 Ok, I had to include this picture because it just makes me laugh. Oh the captions I could write...
 A more somber pose
 Hi Daddy (Cooper loves his Daddy)
 Standing on the chair looking for his sisters
 Look I can kneel
 Wrestling with Goober
 His Thinking Face
 Come on Goober, enough of these pictures
 Playing with is Train- best friend and favorite toy, life is good
 Finally a shot of the bear and Cooper isn't looking. Oh well.

The pictures are only a sampling of the many tricks and talents of our little man and how quickly he moves from one thing to another. He is a very curious boy.

Cooper now crawls, pulls himself up to stand and has finally given in (he does have a double dose of stubborn) and tasted the wonderful flavors of "real" foods. 
I am sure the next month will be full of many adventures of Super Cooper as he is off to explore his world.